This webinar is about creating a more respectful workplace for women in the trades. As you'll hear from our subject matter experts, bullying, sexual harassment, and inappropriate behavior disproportionately impact women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and other minorities in the construction industry.
But things are changing, and our hope with this webinar is to equip workers and employers with tools, advice, and strategies to help create a respectful workplace for everyone. Eliminating bullying, harassment and misconduct on the job site isn't just good for workers, it's good for the bottom line.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- What bullying looks like today and how microaggressions impact workers
- How employers can increase productivity by improving company culture
- How to effectively react to bullying on the job site
- and more!
- Shana Peschek, Construction Center of Excellence, constructioncenterofexcellence.com
- Morgan Stonefield, ANEW, anewaop.org
Special thanks to:
- Hannah Curtis, MPH, UW Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
- Kate Stephenson, Helm Construction Solutions
- Tradeswomen Leilanna and Stacy