Supporting a highly skilled and diverse workforce in the construction industry.
The Construction Center of Excellence is building a strong construction industry by:
- Increasing awareness and access to this industry;
- Ensuring the education and training providers are teaching the skills industry needs
- Increasing diversity of the workforce
- Showcasing the many career opportunities in the industry
- Assisting employers find workers; from entry level to management positions
The key to success in these areas is industry involvement. There are a variety of ways construction employers can become involved with the Center of Excellence:
Safety Toolbox Talks
Access safety information on dozens of topics with Toolbox Talks, available as a mobile app or as an archive here on the website.
Labor Market Information
Make informed decisions based on the latest labor market information about the construction industry. Share your insight on emerging trends in the industry.
Small Business Toolkit
We’ve developed a small business toolkit to help businesses grow their enterprise, learn best practices, and find experts in diverse areas from human resources to marketing.
Provide your expertise on the statewide Advisory Board to develop strategies and initiatives to grow the construction industry.
Connect with Us
- We support the construction industry with these additional opportunities:
- Customized training for your employees
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in developing and reviewing construction training curriculum
- Volunteer as a classroom speaker high schools and/or community and technical college